Skip to content
We are accepting applications for the following position:
Part-Time Shop Associate
Please only apply if you are available to work Thursday and Friday, with some rotating weekend hours (12 - 15 hours per week). With the possibility of additional hours in the future. Primary roles:
- Assisting customers in the shop, answering plant questions and making recommendations.
- Watering, pruning, and inspecting plants on a routine basis to ensure all plants in the shop are healthy.
- Keeps the shop in working and cleanly order. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and understands that the job sometimes requires physical labor, including, but not limited to carrying and unpacking boxes, stocking shelves, breaking down boxes, carrying plants, potting plants, etc.
- Assisting in writing plant care instructions and guidance.
- Retail and customer experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and welcoming attitude
- Comfortable interacting with customers
- Passion for and knowledge of indoor plants and their care.
- Comfortable with Apple products and Google Apps (Drive, Sheets, etc)
Added bonus skills/experience:
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with opening and closing storefront
- Experience with digital illustration (Photoshop, Adobe Spark)
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist